Saturday, July 16, 2011

When you feel like saving the world that has abandoned you...

And you’ve abandoned yourself, and they’ve abandoned all reason.

I just want to exist somewhere peaceful, where there’s no loud noise, no pressure, no anxiety, no urges to scream or yell or throw things. Where I don’t have to be fearful of the moods or actions of others simply because I ask a question.

Where I don’t have to wake up until I want to, where I don’t have to move too quickly for my tastes and therefore fail in the eyes of others, where I don’t need to do something I hate just to pay for living, where my mere existence is value enough to warrant my clothes, shelter, electricity, power, and sustainability.

I want to exist where people are of saner mind than the industrial, mechanical world. Where humans are not born with irregular heartbeats and predisposed to diseases both acquired and inherited, where I don’t have to fear my own mutation and infection.

I want to exist apart from all sense of what they call “self” and abandon my false definitions placed upon me by society. To be the voice of rationality left standing when all around me become angry, hateful, hollow, depressive beings who cannot see the light of which I speak.

I want to exist apart because everything man has taught me is man-made and that which I am forced to do is something that generations before me have already done, died for, and failed to do. We swim in a sea of text book insanity that is proclaimed to be our only founding truth. We walk through a jungle of silicon chips and cell-sized hard drives that record our every move and broadcast it on loop endlessly like a distorted anorexic reflection back to the greedy, skeletal beings who created it all.

And so it is that I stand in the presence of you, waiting for an answer from what God created, and still only getting back the choppy bits as your umbilical from the holy Source is cut clean by the scissors of your creation.

I think you wave goodbye, but I can no longer see. I think I cut out my eyes long ago, and so you see we now are more content with sacrificing our own living parts and matter for that which we created that is in itself so unjustifiable.

MAchine, DArk, BROken and SISters who held the faith, we are removed far from our own humanity.

So when you have abandoned me, I will abandon reason. After all, you taught me…this is the sanest choice.

AND NOW I FEEL I HAVE LEARNED EVERYTHING AND MY WORLD STANDS READY TO BE SHATTERED AND WHEN THIS HAPPENS, ALL I ASK IS THAT YOU STAND BESIDE ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment