Thursday, May 19, 2011

Blue Car Racer is NOW AVAILABLE on Amazon Kindle and Barnes & Noble Nook!!

I priced it at $0.99 so get it now if you haven't already!! =)

Yes, I chose to redesign the cover at the last minute in between watching Glee the other night because as always, I'm never quite satisfied lol.


Click here to buy it!!

Paperbacks are also on the way, which I'm personally more excited for, even though consequentially you make little more from selling that than you do a $0.99 ebook...but at least you don't have to pay very much for CreateSpace besides getting the Pro Plan, which for only $39 allows you to price your paperbacks at $8.99 and get a higher royalty. It's still a good self-publishing route and a FAR better deal than vanity presses.

Anywho, just wanted to throw news of this release out there before I take a shower and head to bed. It's been a long day and it's time for me to think up some marketing strategies before I head off to dream land. Later for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment